Vendor Rules & Regulations:
- Vendor space include a 4 or 6-foot table and two chairs. You may bring in your own banner and tablecloth/cover but it must fit inside your space and be set up during regular set up time.
- Vendor spaces are sold on a first come, first served basis and all sales are final. Only two vendors per category are allowed ie. Jewelry, authors, clothing boutique,
- Set up time can begin as early as 5:00 pm on Friday evening, but must be competed by 6:00 pm, and On Saturday Afternoon, the set up time is as early as 1:30 pm but must be completed by 2:30 pm. No exceptions!!
- There is on the street parking generally in front of the building or on the side, so you will be able to unload, if needed.
- There can be no banners or posters attached to the walls of the venue. However, you are welcome to bring in a banner for your table or a vertical banner, but it must be kept inside of your space and not impede the walk areas or another vendor’s space. You are limited to only one space per vendor.
- Vendor space assignments will be done for your convenience if requested.
- The vendor registration fee includes entry to the event, Friday and Saturday’s meals, the welcome bag, and entry to win giveaways.
- Vendors are allowed to bring in one additional person to assist them, but that person will need to purchase a ticket for Saturday’s meal.
- Break down will begin when the conference is over. No vendor will be allowed to begin moving out until the conference ends. We reserve the right to refuse space to anyone whose business or service is not in alignment with the conference mission, vision and objectives.
© 2018 The Breathe Women’s Conference. All Rights Reserved.